First Time Buyer Mortgages
Buying your first home can be exciting but extremely stressful and daunting. Apple Mortgages can help guide you through the process from finding a lender right up until you have the keys in your hand.
The number of initiatives to assist first time buyers in the UK property market is growing all the time buyers in the UK property market are growing all the time and it can be difficult to understand the right path for you. Schemes like Help to Buy and Shared Ownership are supplemented by innovative mortgages from lenders, but whatever size deposit you have, Apple Mortgages will help compare the options for you.Estate Agents will often want a Decision in Principle (DIP) to see that you are serious about buying your first home. Once we have assessed your circumstances and determined the best option for you, we can approach the lender and obtain a DIP for you which will confirm how much they are willing to lend.
For first time buyers we will:
- Arrange an interview by telephone, FaceTime, Skype or face to face at a time to suit you,
- Calculate how much you can borrow as all lenders are different,
- Provide an illustration for the best mortgage for your situation,
- Obtain a Decision in Principle for you,
- Complete an application and all the paperwork for you,
- Manage the entire process until you step through the door of your new home.